1. Push Jerk+ Jerk (2+2) x 3, (2+1) x 2. Move up in weight each set.
(Mark your proper foot position and do 10 jerk lands with no weight in between sets. Check blog post on 5 points of performance to make sure your position is correct)
2. Clean Deadlift to 2” off the ground (pause for 2 seconds) + Clean + Jerk: (2+1+1) x 2 @ 70-72% of best clean and jerk, (1+1+1) x 3 @ 74% of best clean and jerk.
3. Clean Pulls: 4×3 @ 95-97% of best clean
4. 3 Sets:
Strict Pull ups with wide grip x 10
Barbell step ups x 10 each leg. Perform all reps on right leg before switching to left leg.
1 arm db or kb farmers carry (aka suitcase carry): heavy. 50’ each way.
1. Snatch push press+ OHS + Snatch Balance (2+2+1) x3sets @ 70% of best snatch. (1+2+1) x 2sets @ 74% of best snatch.
(Perform 10 Banded Scap Pull Aparts or crossover symmetry in between sets)
2. 2 Pos Snatch: (below knee + Floor) x 5 working sets (meaning.. don’t count your warm up sets as part of the 5 sets! “Warm up sets” generally end around 60-65%)
3. Back Squat: 10×3 @ 80%
4. 3 sets:
Single Leg Squat to box (or no box if mobility allows)x 7-10 each leg:
Barbell Hip Bridges w/ resistance band around kneesx 10 with 2 second hold at top to squeeze glutes
Plank on Boxes with weight hanging from hipsx 60 sec.
1. Snatch: Work up to 70-75% and hit for 4 singles.
2. Clean and jerk: Work up to 70% and hit for 4 singles.
3. Front Squat: Work up to a heavy single in no more than 5 sets.
4. Two Sets Of:
DB Bulgarian split squats x 10 each leg
Strict Toes To Bar x 12
Supinated Grip Bent Over Barbell Row (pull to hip!) x 10
1. Tall Jerk + behind the neck press in jerk split stance: (3+3)x3
2. Dip+ Dip+ Pause Jerk: (1+1+1) x 3. Pause in the jerk for 3 seconds to make sure your footwork is locked in. If you need to make chalk marks for your feet, feel free to do so.
3. Power clean+Push Jerk+Jerk: (1+1+1)x 3 @ 63% of best clean and jerk.
4. Snatch pull: 4×3 @ 80% of best snatch
5. Three Sets Of:
Weighted sit ups x 15
Side planks x 60 sec each side
1 arm dumbbell press while holding other arm overhead x 10 each arm.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I AM SO GRATEFUL TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND FOR YOUR PASSION AND LOVE FOR THIS SPORT.
1. Pause Snatch Balance+ Snatch Balance: (1+1)x5 @63 % of best snatch balance. Pause for 3 seconds at the bottom.
(Perform 10-15 banded scapular pull apart or crossover symmetry in between sets)
2. Power Snatch: 2×3 @ 60%, 2×2 @ 63% ,2×1 @65% of best power snatch.
3. Front Squat: 4×3 @ 70% of best front squat
4. Three Sets Of:
Hollow Holds or Tuck Holds: Accumulate 60 seconds each set.
Reverse Hypers x 15
Tall Box Jumps x 5
1. Push Press + Push Jerk+ Jerk (1+1+1) x 4 @63% of best push press.
(Mark correct foot position and Perform 10 split jerk lands in between sets. See blog post for 5 points of performance)
2. Halting Clean Deadlift + Clean: (2+1)x3 @ 60%, (1+1)x2 @63%.
3. Clean Pulls: 4×3 @ 85% of best clean
4. Three Sets of:
Strict Chin Ups x 10
DB Russian Step Ups x 10 each leg
Kb Side Bend x 20 each side
1. Snatch Push Press+ OHS: 3+3×4 @ 63% of best snatch
(perform 10-15 banded snap pull apart or crossover symmetry in between sets)
2. 3 Pos Snatch: 63% for 3 sets
(perform no leg, high hang muscle snatch in between sets to work bar path)
3. Back Squat: 7×3 @ 70%
(perform banded lateral glute walks in between sets)
4. Three Sets of:
DB Death Mark: 20 steps
Barbell Hip Bridges w/ resistance band around knees x 10
Planks on Boxes with weight hanging from hips x 60 sec